Get set for some Stuffed Animal Realness…these mini BEX fans filmed their very own “Life of the Party” music video starring their stuffed animal friends. You’ve gotta see it to believe it! Loving it so much because I spent hours dancing with my stuffed animals when I was younger! Big claps to them!
“What You Are” on LOGO TV
Wednesday, February 26th, 2014
Just got news the LOGO network was spinning the “What You Are” music video last spring…thanks to my BMI statement, I got the heads up! Big shouts to LOGO, wish I could’ve caught it on there live!
BEX’s Superbowl Tutorial!
Wednesday, January 29th, 2014
Because I love me some football (who would’ve thunk it?), I made this special tutorial just for you! If you love it and want more videos like it, let me know by sharing on twitter and Facebook! Happy Superbowl Week!!
Top 10 Style Trends of 2013!
Monday, December 30th, 2013
With just 2 days left of 2013, I’m reminiscing about my favorite styles of the past year…all of which (except for that pixie cut!) I willingly rocked in my own way. Let me know your favorites, and I dare you to wear these all at once on New Year’s Eve
10. Sheer everything and anything
9. Nude nails
8. Rave-inspired fashion, make-up, attitude
7. Rainbow-painted hair
6. Crop tops
5. Pixie cuts and choppy bobs
4. Emerald green…wasn’t the color of the year for nothing!
3. Dark lips…90s or goth…no matter, I just love it
2. Black & White…hard to mess this up
1. Fashion sweatshirts…so comfy I want this trend to stick!!
“Say Something” Cover
Thursday, December 19th, 2013
When I first heard A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera perform “Say Something” I was so moved. I couldn’t resist putting my own spin on it and recording it for you! Hope you enjoy listening as much as I loved sinking my teeth into this one
Top 10 Food & Drinks of 2013!
Monday, December 16th, 2013
Traveling is a perk of working in music…and the chance to try all kinds of delicious restaurants! Plus, it doesn’t hurt I live in NYC, a cuisine capital! Now, I’m definitely no foodie expert, but I do love some good grub…so for this week’s BEX Top 10, here’s the best of what I’ve been sweating off all year:
10. Jamaican Jerk Chicken; Junior’s, Brooklyn, NY
9. White Lotus Roll; Katana, W. Hollywood, CA
8. Grilled Bronzino; Aquagrill, NYC
7. My own frozen-yogurt creations; 16 Handles, multiple locations
1. Shrimp Salteado; Columbia Restaurant, YBor City, FL
Top 10 Breakout Artists of 2013
Monday, December 9th, 2013
Only a few more weeks of music left in 2013! Here are my favorite “breakout” artists…many of these heavy hitters have been making amazing music for years, but this year these songs catapulted them to the mainstream:
10. Bastille, “Pompeii”
9. New Politics, “Harlem”
8. A Great Big World, “This Is The New Year”
7. Rachele Royale, “Shush”
6. Emblem3, “Chloe”
5. Baauer, “Harlem Shake”
4. Nikki Williams, “Glowing”
3. Imagine Dragons, “Radioactive”
2. Lorde, “Royals”
1. Bonnie McKee, “American Girl”
Top 10 Emotionally-Charged Songs of 2013
Monday, December 2nd, 2013
BEX’s Top 10 Emotionally-Charged Songs of 2013:
(**includes singles hitting the charts in 2013**)
10. “Brave”, Sara Barellies
9. “Mirrors”, Justin Timberlake
8. “Wrecking Ball”, Miley Cyrus
7. “Hold On”, Nervo
6. “Radioactive”, Imagine Dragons
5. “Same Love”, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat Mary Lambert
4, “Stay”, Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko
3. “If I Lose Myself”, Alesso vs One Republic
2. “Say Something”, A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera
1. “What Now”, Rihanna
Top 10 Dancefloor Crushers of 2013!
Monday, November 25th, 2013
Here are my Top 10 Dancefloor Crushers of 2013! What were some of your favorites?
10. Get Up (Rattle), Bingo Players feat Far East Movement
9. Aura, Lady Gaga
8. The Other Side, Jason DeRulo
7. LRAD, Knife Party
6. Feel This Moment, Pitbull ft Christina Aguilera
5. Alive, Empire of the Sun
4. Sweet Nothing, Calvin Harris ft Florence Welch
3. Neon Lights, Demi Lovato (Jump Smokers Remix)
2. Animals, Martin Garrix
1. Grown Woman, Beyonce (Monsieur Adi Remix)